Shire Network News
Slate Podcasts with Andy Bowers
The IMAO Podcast
The Rip & Read Blogger Podcast
Adam Curry's Daily Source Code
Morning Coffee Notes
On the Media
The Legal Talk Network
The Distorted View Show
MARINA's Walking & Aerobics Podcast
The Hollywood Podcast
Voting is now closed for The 2005 Weblog Awards. Vote totals are not final until certified. Certification and announcement of winners will be made no later than Monday December 19, 2005.
Return to the 2005 Weblog Award Poll Navigation Page.
- Polls close at 11:59 PM (US - Eastern) December 15, 2005.
- You may vote once every 24 hours in each poll.
- After voting in an individual poll you will be locked out from voting again in that poll (on the computer you voted from) for 24 hours.
- Each poll has it's own separate 24 hour lockout control. Voting in, for example, Best Blog will not lock you out of voting in other categories.
- Vote totals are not final until certified.
- Vote totals are subject to periodic correction for identified cheating.
- Cheaters will be banned from the site.
- We reserve the right to close some or all polls earlier than the posted end date.
- Negative comments about finalists are not permitted here. Your comment will be deleted and you will be banned.
- Question as to why a blog is or isn't included should be left on the general support thread (located at Wizbang).
Do you have questions? Dont miss the daily Weblog Award Notes
for the latest news and issues with this years Weblog Awards. Before you ask, read the FAQ
, as many questions are answered there. If you still have question after reading the Daily Note and the FAQ you can ask your questions in the suppport thread at Wizbang
. Are you curious about the nominations? You can find the master list of nomination posts here
Are you a finalist? Are you looking for a logo to link to your poll? We've got you covered... Get your Weblog Award logos and finalist logos here
In addition to the individual RSS, Atom, and RDF feeds listed above, a master OPML file
of all finalists (by category) is available. Right click on the link and choose "Save As" to save the OPML file to your computer, then use the file as the source with your newsreaders Import